spiral

spiral

Monday, June 9, 2014

Welcome to Triple Spiral - Positivity Lives Here



Welcome to Triple Spiral! 



    I'm Theresa. Some people know me as Tree. This blog is mainly for my own personal growth and development, but I hope that soon it will become a sounding board and a reference point for anyone who is interested in astrology and anything related to the natural world! Overall, this is a place to just feel good and experience life! Won't you come along for the ride?

    I enjoy a wide range of topics. I am not a member of any organization or religion, rather I practice spirituality privately or sometimes with individuals who are open and accepting. I try to keep an open mind, in fact, I seek expansion of my mind every day. My primary focus is to share. I truly believe that there is one truth, but many paths to finding this truth. We all come from the same origins, but we just don’t know what those origins are! I believe that is the beauty of it, not knowing, but we still search for answers anyway! That’s what we call WONDER!

 I love doing research and finding patterns everywhere. Everything is connected in my opinion. There are no wrong answers. There are only wrong methods to getting to those answers.
Sometimes religious traditions can be too exclusive. There is always someone who doesn’t fit into narrow expectations that has been created by the followers of a religion. That is unfortunate, I think. The only way we can come together and experience true peace is by the acceptance of others’ beliefs. I find the easiest way for me to find peace with my own life is to just accept and respect all traditions, at least the traditions that bear no malice on the natural world. The key word here is HARMONY. Harmony can be a “religion” just like anything else. It is the belief that everyone is entitled to happiness, and that I vow to not be an impediment to anyone else’s happiness, nor will I allow anyone else to compromise MY happiness. Everyone has a right to find their truth.

     I will post very frequently on astrology.  Astrology is a form of divination (predicting the future) and it exists in nearly every culture and tradition, all over the world! I love to refer to astrology to explain what’s happening in the moment. I also use astrology in my relations to people. It helps me understand and relate to people I interact with on a daily basis. Astrology is something that cannot be measured; therefore it is not accepted as a science. However, it is in my opinion that there is a whole different realm that supersedes the physical world. This is a state that cannot be measured or detected, and possibly never will be. But it doesn’t take a scientist to understand that there are forces at work in our universe that affect everything! The universe is so much grander than we will ever be able to fully comprehend. I find it unfortunate that some believe nothing can exist past what they can see, hear, smell, taste or feel. There is WAY more to it and just because it cannot be proven through science means absolutely nothing! 

   I also love the natural world, animals in particular. I believe animals are our counterparts and have plenty to teach us about how we should treat our environment and our fellow animals. I believe in living in harmony with all animals. I am against unnecessary harm to animals. Some animals provide food for us, and I am not opposed to this fact, as animals eat other animals – it is a natural process, but regardless of that fact, we must treat them humanely, and with respect, because we have the ability to do so. As humans it is our sacred duty to avoid cruelty to animals, even when those animals are meant for food. The plant world is just as important as well, as the environment provides for all, and to keep it providing, it is our moral obligation to protect it. I will write frequently about environment and animals in this blog. Everything is connected, remember? Even plants and animals and environments thousands of miles from you…it all still affects you!
    I will also post about art, music and other forms of creativity. I mean, what is life without the fun stuff that makes us happy? I am also a very novice yogi, so you’ll find blog posts about yoga, meditation and natural healing as I learn more and more about these interesting topics! The world is out there waiting to be experienced! 

   Finally, no matter how random these posts may be, there is one constant that I am striving for… POSITIVITY. Just like everyone else, I’ve had my fair share of ups and downs. I’ve been struggling with worry and doubt most of my life. Negative energy does affect me and sometimes pervades my every thought. NOT IN THIS BLOG. No matter what kind of day I’ve had, all that negativity is left AT THE DOOR when I write in this blog. POSITIVE is the only way to be, even when things are tough. I may share some moments of adversity, whether it be something I am experiencing or someone else is experiencing, but I do promise that everything will be a learning experience to help get us back to a positive mind-set!

  Thanks for checking me out, I hope by the time you are reading this, you will have gone through many of my other blog posts that inspire and make you feel good!

Always remember to live for each moment,

Tree

My triple spiral tattoo. Everything is cyclical. Birth, life, death. Maiden, Mother, Crone. Many interpretations, many paths, one truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment